The Dentist Lead is a member of the Dental Team that includes Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Care Coordinator, Interim Dental Director, Treatment Plan Specialist, and Front Office. The dental facility is located on the Vista campus. They support the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) by providing high quality, affordable, primary dental care. This position includes clinical supervisory responsibilities.
- Consults with the Dental Care Coordinator and Interim Dental Director to help coordinate the operations and leadership of the site.
- The Dentist Lead will provide clinical supervision the Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants (with administrative oversight by the Interim Dental Director)
- The Dentist Lead will provide daily clinical oversight and consultation to the rest of the dental team
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with dental team members to address the dental needs of patients by providing integrated, patient-centered preventative dental care and/or making referrals as appropriate
- Coordinates with medical patient care teams to provide comprehensive, integrated care to patients as needed
- Treats patients and team members with care and respect
- Participate in care team huddles to review upcoming appointments and individual patient needs
- Maintains appropriate and timely dental records for services rendered for MCHCC
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Indiana State Dentist License
- DEA and CSR (controlled substance registration) certification
- Experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center dental program preferred
- Bilingual: Spanish/English preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Dentist Lead is supervised by the Interim Dental Director. The Dentist Lead provides clinical supervision for the Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and any clinical volunteers. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the Employee Handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com