The Front Office staff is a member of the Patient Resources Team that includes navigators, billing, and social services. They support the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) by improving patient access to quality healthcare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and receives patients and the general public, by phone or in person
- Coordinates various activities related to front office procedures to assure a smooth patient flow and high quality of patient care
- Completes opening and closing tasks
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills
- Sufficient experience in cross-cultural settings
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Bilingual: English/Spanish; oral (written preferred)
- Proficient in Word and Excel; experience using an EMR or other integrated software system preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Front Office is supervised by the Front Office Team Lead. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the employee handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org