The Family Nurse Practitioner is a member of the cross-disciplinary team that includes health care providers, medical assistants, nurses, behavioral health and other support staff. S/He/They supports the mission and values of Maple City Health Care Center (MCHCC) by providing primary care to patients of all ages. The position may include call coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer family primary care to the patient population at MCHCC
- Care for MCHCC patients in the office and in other settings agreed upon with the Guardian of Medical Services (ex: hours - evening or weekend hours; location - hospital, nursing homes, or in patient homes)
- Within the care team, provide patient care in collaboration with MCHCC physicians
- Participate in care team huddles to review upcoming appointments and individual patient needs
- Maintain appropriate and timely medical records for services rendered as a staff member of MCHCC
- Other duties that support our shared work, as assigned
- State of Indiana licensure to practice as a nurse practitioner (ex: RN, APRN, CSR)
- DEA registration
- Board certification (ex: AANP, ANCC)
- Collaborative practice agreement with MCHCC physicians
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
- Trauma Informed Care approach preferred
- Motivational Interviewing training preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this work
The Family Nurse Practitioner is supervised by the Site Lead Nurse Practitioner with administrative oversight by the Guardian of Medical Services. Details of review processes are outlined in the employment agreement and in the Employee Handbook.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary is determined according to the Employee Salary and Wage Protocol, based on a range of factors including education, experience, responsibility, and language proficiency. S/He/They will receive comprehensive employee benefits package, based on FTE.
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org